SEO Services - Back to the Basics
- SEO Analysis – To us, this is the most critical part of the SEO process and where it all begins. In a perfect world, no SEO has been done yet and you’re looking for professional advice on how to effectively build your web footprint from the ground up. It is much more difficult to try and fix/reverse engineer improper work that has already been done. If you are in this boat..great, if not..don’t worry, you are not alone. When deciding to have an SEO analysis performed, you have taken the first step towards wanting to extract as much value your website and other online resources. Building a proper website can be compared to designing and building a house. You don’t just go to the store, buy materials and start building (hopefully). It takes careful planning. You want it to be:
- Beautiful with curb appeal – Appealing to website visitors. It’s critical to think about user experience (UX) when developing your site. After all, it is real people and not web crawlers who you are trying to attract. Don’t get me wrong, a site needs to be structurally and technically sound as well.
- Structurally sound –Designed to function as intended without outages or broken pages. Does your website effectively deliver the intended message?
- Functional – User-friendly design that moves visitors through the site in a logical fashion as well as easy to make changes on the fly. Does the site perform well on all devices?
- Interior design – All the pages have to be designed to deliver a specific purpose and message. Often times, less is more. Don’t be afraid to have fewer pages that are built well.
- In the right location – SEO friendly design and attention to detail will give business owners the best chance for their target audience to find them.
- Maintained – If left alone, a site will begin to show its age, become outdated and not keep up with the competition. Ongoing website and SEO maintenance are vital to maintaining your value. We only take on clients who are committed to the long haul.
"It's important to team up with an SEO company that understands the local landscape."
Let Our Experience Be Your Guide
Schedule Your Consultation Today
SEO Services - Back to the Basics Continued
- Competition Analysis – After performing a self-assessment to gauge where you stand on your own, you can then start to explore your competition. This is a critical step because it is here where you can start to get granular and uncover:
- Who your main competition is – How do your products/services and online portrayal of them compare?
- Who your unknown competition is – During a thorough SEO analysis and discovery process, it is not uncommon to uncover several firms that you were unaware that have enough market share to get your attention. This discovery, though troubling can also be turned into a great opportunity to learn from and adapt your strategies.
- How to think outside the box – One of the greatest byproducts of detailed analysis is that it teaches you how to move stones that are rarely turned as well as look for stones where no one else looks. Well thought out diligence and attention to detail is a proven and superior strength that we bring to the table. We take a true interest into your business, it’s inner-workings, and its’ long-term success.
- How to adapt your strategies – Things change at a more advanced rate nowadays and you have to stay ahead of the pack. One of our SEO services that we offer is an ongoing tracking of your competition to keep you ahead of the curve.
- Keyword Research & Keyword Strategies – Now that some of the initial SEO analysis and discovery has taken place, it is now time to start putting some of your findings to work. It is important to remember that one of the main reasons you build a website is to attract potential customers. For these people who are unaware of your offerings, the main way they will find you is through an organic search for a keyword or phrase they type into a search engine such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing that is relevant to what they are looking for. This is where keyword research comes into play. You have to uncover the common ground for your offerings versus what you believe people are searching for and create a keyword strategy around this for each page on your website. Some techniques involved include but are not limited to are:
- Main keyword research – What are the common keywords that are relevant to your industry?
- Keyword difficulty – What is the level of competition that exists for these “common keywords”. This is often a difficult barrier to entry for smaller firms and often requires a preliminary keyword strategy prior to competing for more difficult keywords down the road.
- Alternative keywords and phrases – The beauty of research, is that if done properly and progressively, one can uncover keywords and phrases that still get searched for, are relevant to your business and have a lower barrier to entry. Often referred to as “low hanging fruit”, this strategy can help bring traffic to your site that was non-existent before. When your website starts to appear in search engines as a result of these organic searches, and people visit your site and find what they are looking for, then you have begun to develop page authority as a trusted source.
- when done properly requires an attention to detail that is often taken for granted. This oversight is what usually results in a future client asking why they aren’t ranking in the search engines. Web copywriting is one of the details that is overlooked. Does the page have a strategy that has been mapped out and does the content do the strategy justice? We offer copywriting services on a site-wide or per page basis. If you are contemplating writing your own copy in an attempt to save a few dollars, we would still urge you to contact us to ensure that your framework for the page will help you achieve your objective for each specific page.
"If you're a local business, then you need a local SEO strategy."
Committed To Helping Our Clients Succeed
Our Online Marketing & SEO Services
Website Design & Development
We have been building websites for years and have a knack for bringing client visions to life and driving converting web traffic.
Comprehensive SEO Analysis
In addition to working with you, we are always monitoring your true competitors to look at things from many sides and angles.
Targeting the right audience and finding them in the most efficient way is still heavily linked to proper keyword research.
Content Creation - Let's EAT
Properly developed content must; reach the intended audience, display Expertise, garner Authoritativeness, and have Trustworthiness.
Comprehensive Marketing Solutions
Comprehensive Social Media Management
We handle all aspects of social media management. Content creation, Posting calendars, Paid and non-paid campaigns, metrics reporting, and much more.
Google Adwords Management
We manage online advertising accounts for our clients in conjunction with their initiatives and budgets. Active management to make your dollars work hard for you.
Local SEO Strategy
We only provide services to areas we are hyper familiar with. By knowing the areas we provide service to, we give our clients a leg up on the competition.
Outsourced Chief Marketing Officer
By working with us, you are getting agency-level leadership and experience at a fraction of the cost of hiring an in-house professional with far less experience and results.
Professional, Experienced, and Results-Driven Online Marketing Firm
Why Choose SEO Repair Shop
Old School Customer Service
We know you can choose anyone. Our results, dedication to customer service, and work ethic set us apart.
We Care About Your Business
We have built our business on detail-oriented service. We take pride in learning about what your business is all about so that we can provide solutions that are unique to you and tailored to help you grow.
Proven Track Record
We have built a cache of long-term clients based on delivering effective and bottom line improvement solutions for 10+ years. We are highly rated online and would welcome the opportunity to meet with you. With our long-term outlook, there are no rushed or pushy sales pitches. The most successful partnerships are built on trust.